What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Too many options....help  (Read 13458 times)

neacr1

Re: Too many options....help
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 09:18:45 pm »
Well, we finally settled on the Niagara by Caldera. $9500.00 including tax, steps, cover lifter, 220 sub panel, delivery,set up, filling, balance the water, move my propane boiler vent so I can build the deck, silver cartridge, and starter chems. The dealer is three minutes from my house and has a good reputation around town. Best of all we love the tub and don't float in it. Thanks to you all for the expertise and advice. I learned a lot and it made my purchase more enjoyable. I feel like I got a better deal because of what I learned here. I'm hoping for an enjoyable experience with our new tub and will likely check back for advice on caring for the water. Thanks again everyone!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 09:18:45 pm »

Vanguard

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 02:26:48 am »
Congrats!!  ;D
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

neacr1

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 09:17:13 pm »
Hi all,
Vanguard. you suggested using dichlor,silver and ozone to sanitize the water. I am still at a loss about PH balance and alkalinity. Do these chemicals take care of that or are there more needed for balancing the water?? Thanks again for all the help!!

Vanguard

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 01:40:19 pm »
No, you'll still need to use a pH up and a pH down product.  Those both work pH and Alkalinity.  pH up is basically a bicarbonate and pH down is an acid.  These are both inexpensive and easy to use.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 01:40:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42