What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So I got new siding on my house  (Read 3627 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
So I got new siding on my house
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:37:10 pm »
Last Monday workers came to rip my old aluminum siding off my house and install new insulated vinyl siding..my latest energy saving endeavor.  ;D I stayed out the their way and really only went out to take a few pictures of the progress. On Friday, when the project was complete one of the workers showed me my spa electric box and said how it was going to be very difficult to remount it on the new siding because he couldn't open the box all the way. My son had constructed a ramp over the steps for the dog to get off the deck.  The new siding was thicker and because of that little bit of thickness the electric box couldn't open all the way for them to screw it back on to the house...so was just hanging there by wires....And by the way, the guy says..."the breaker should still be fine"..and he slipped his fingers under the slightly opened box and switched it BACK ON. :o.lol so my tub was off all week!  No wonder it was gross when I opened it up!  :-\ 
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

So I got new siding on my house
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:37:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42