What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Please advise your thoughts/experiences with Premium Leisure Spas  (Read 10728 times)

The Fife

I am looking at a Premium Leisure LE 850 which is a new 2010 model.  Lots of features but concerned about the quality, insulation, etc.  Actually made a refundable deposit yesterday at a home show.  MSRP was $7,395, price paid is $5,995 with led lights, retractable cover, and 2 built in speakers.  Is Premium a quality company?  Thank you very much.   

Hot Tub Forum

Vanguard

Re: Please advise your thoughts/experiences with Premium Leisure Spas
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 09:30:41 pm »
I've been watching these guys for awhile now.  While they are not in the top tier of manufacturers at this point, I've been impressed with their product.  They seem to be building their spas with very good quality and their spas seem to be very comfortable.  They've made some additional changes over the past year or so that I think will really move their company forward.

If you've done your research and really like this spa and dealer, then I think you will be happy with your purchase.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 08:03:28 am »
Welcome to the forum, this is a new company to me, I hope you will stick around and tell us how this one works out for you.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hottubber1

• hottubbing under the stars...
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 01:07:30 pm »
As a long term spa dealer, I picked up this line as my second line last year. I wasn't looking for another spa line to compete with Sundance, but this product caught my eye as an alternative to what we currently sell. It offers allot of features that consumers are looking for at a tremendous price point. I believe the company, Premium Leisure, is a new name for an old company, Hydrospa.
As far as I'm concerned, it is, and will be for sometime, a viable spa company that has some awesome features. How about the I-Pod dock, it sounds great. The L.E.D. lights are cool, and the vortex filtration works rather well.
The LE850 looks great, I've had the opportunity to sit in all of the seats and lounge is comfortable, it is truly a nice spa. I still would prefer the LE852, non lounger for my needs.
Good luck with your spa endeavors.

Hottubber1 8)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:24:28 pm by Hottubber1 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 01:07:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42