What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: February snow  (Read 13845 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: February snow
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 05:07:25 pm »
In Pa we pay township taxes and I can honestly say they put them to real good use. The roads were plowed really quickly. On the downside they plowed my driveway completely shut. So that is another reason that I was not going to shovel it.

I love February for just the reason that you are saying Tman, the sun is higher and the days much brighter. I will salt my plowed drive today and it should be easy to remove that bottom layer of ice by noon time.
When we built here, I thought..privacy, long driveway, big yard...now I am thinking townhouse, postage stamp yard, Florida...haha 

I'm thinking Florida, townhouse, deck, no yard.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 05:07:25 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 11:33:24 am »
 more snow predicted for Monday into Tuesday. The kids will never get back to school...I still don't have the tub out of the snow piles and I think someone may have hit my mailbox since it is barely visible under the piles of snow from the plows!  :o :o
Support your dealer so they can support you!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 01:06:19 pm »
Bonnibelle,
 sounds just like us last year,it seems like it will never end, my kids enjoyed it. not going to school and playing in the snow....hope it gets better for you, we still had Lots of snow in March
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 08:11:06 am »
With the last storm I received about 10 inches and built this for my kids. A soak in my tub felt great. You can see my tub briefly after I go over the hump and before the final turn.

Click on it to see the video

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:12:43 am by H823Putt »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 01:34:06 pm »
Nice video 3putt.    Looks like another 6-9" headed our way, its falling now.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2010, 08:38:07 am »
We ended up with another 9-10".  The hot tub cover is a good place to gauge how much fell as its fairly sheltered from the wind.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

dasno

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 08:49:30 pm »
Still getting snow here..... Snowed I believe 3 out of the 4 last days and calling for more tonight.... Of course these are just nuisance snows enough to put a trace to 2" on the ground....

Boni in case you haven't heard another storm possible Tuesday next week..... feels like my sophomore year all over again. Went to school till amost July that year due to the amount of snow..

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 09:54:31 pm »
I did hear :o :o...we are working on Les Mis at my son's school. The kids will never get the rehersals in with all the snow days! It is actually snowing right now, but hopefully we will just get dusted.  I never thought I would be sick of snow...but everything has a limit..and I still haven't cleared the tub off from the last storm! :-\

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2010, 08:01:02 pm »
your still getting our snow, we still do not have in town.we would have liked some off that back.......

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 10:14:18 pm »
OK, sending one Major snow storm your way...hold on to your hat!!

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2010, 05:06:18 pm »
The weather reports say that we might get 2" - 4" of snow tomorrow here in South East Texas! I know we aren't getting what y'all are but very unusual to get as much snow so often here. I think it was 10 years or so since we had snow before last year.
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2010, 06:34:33 pm »
The weather reports say that we might get 2" - 4" of snow tomorrow here in South East Texas! I know we aren't getting what y'all are but very unusual to get as much snow so often here. I think it was 10 years or so since we had snow before last year.

Really, more snow coming to Texas? I hope your horse can still get you to work through it all.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

dasno

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2010, 07:23:17 pm »
WARNING WARNING WARNING.....EAST COAST SNOW STORM..... Boni brace yourself.... Sounds like the worst of this one might be New England states.... With 6" in eastern PA.

Gee guess  I shouldn't of wished for all that snow on my b-day.....

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2010, 07:47:40 pm »
sorry Bonnibelle, all the snow we got slammed with thru may is all yours now,,,,we are sitting at 48 - 50 degrees , our winter never got started this year and does not look like we are going into spring already......

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2010, 07:27:55 am »
Heading to the grocery store now..not because I am in a panic, but because I need food and will now have to deal with all the folks who ARE IN  A PANIC!  Shoot, I just got my van and the tub out of the last mess on Saturday.

This storm looks particularly nasty because we are pretty vulnerable with the very saturated ground and trees that have alreay been damaged. High winds (like a hurricane) and heavy snow....wonderful way to end the week... :-\ ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2010, 07:27:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42