What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Atlantic City  (Read 2878 times)

Vanguard

Atlantic City
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:39:52 pm »
Did anyone go to the Atlantic City show?

I walked the floor.  As usual, lots of hot tubs to see.  I didn't get to spend a lot of time looking, but did see some things that caught my eye.

Premium Leisure is putting out some nice looking spas.  They seem to have good quality and look like they are well built.  Good price points as well.

Caldera brought their new line to replace the Highland Series (same as the new Hot Spot line in Hot Spring).  I can't remember the name of the series, but it started with a V.  Pretty impressive spas at a strong price point.  Lots of "stuff" for good prices.  I was most surprised to see their new round polyethylene spa.  Didn't look anything like a Watkins spa I've ever seen.

Cal had a small booth this year.  They have a new spa that reminds me of the old Hot Spring Classic "dog dish."  Kind of funny to see that spa.

Of course La Z Boy spas were on display.  They looked like I figured they would.  Kind of cheap.

There were others there, Vita, Dynasty, Bullfrog (tiny booth), along with some of the regionals.  I didn't see much new out of those other guys, but I didn't get to spend much time really looking.

For me, I was most impressed with the Premium Leisure and the work Watkins has done on their new lines.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Atlantic City
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:39:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42