What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wind  (Read 12332 times)

just ducky

Re: Wind
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 08:07:46 pm »
If you saw my husband and kids get out of the tub, you'd know why the water level is low.
They take a good portion of h20 with them when they get out....it's like Shamu exiting the fish tank at SeaWorld.

LOL!   Geez, the side of the tub must be like an ice sculpture!   ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 08:07:46 pm »

Anastasia875

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 04:50:10 pm »
Hi.  I'm new to this forum, but I'm glad I found it.  We just got a hot tub last year after wanting one for a few years.  We have gone in the hot tub at least once a week in the winter now, the coldest being 10 degrees outside.  I wear a winter hat but I was wondering if anyone knows of a hat that you can wear in the hot tub that is waterproof?  The hat I wear now protects my head and ears from the cold, but then it gets wet and cold from being in the hot tub.  Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 12:14:20 pm »
Hi.  I'm new to this forum, but I'm glad I found it.  We just got a hot tub last year after wanting one for a few years.  We have gone in the hot tub at least once a week in the winter now, the coldest being 10 degrees outside.  I wear a winter hat but I was wondering if anyone knows of a hat that you can wear in the hot tub that is waterproof?  The hat I wear now protects my head and ears from the cold, but then it gets wet and cold from being in the hot tub.  Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

You might try a swim cap. 
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 12:14:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42