What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Over researching  (Read 3620 times)

jb4265

Over researching
« on: January 16, 2010, 08:10:24 am »
Hello, I am new to this forum.  Been looking for hot tubs for several months and reading many forums.  I really like the Hot Springs Envoy.  Have any of you folks had any problems with Hot Springs or this particular model?  Also what is a good price for this model?  I really hate to ask this but does anyone have a suggestion for anything similiar to the Envoy??

Hot Tub Forum

Over researching
« on: January 16, 2010, 08:10:24 am »

Vanguard

Re: Over researching
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 05:21:58 pm »
The Hot Spring Envoy is a great spa.  Everyone I've ever heard talking about it or anyone I've known who has one, really loves the spa.  It has great power and lots of nice features.  Hot Spring is one of the top brands in the industry.  You won't go wrong owning a Hot Spring.

As far as pricing goes, it is hard to tell you what a good price is.  It varies by where you live.  Some cities have high rent for stores, so the prices on the hot tubs tend to be higher.  Higher volume dealers typically ship more spas at one time so they get a better freight rate and an overall better price than the smaller dealers.

Other brands that are good quality spas are Sundance, Jacuzzi, Caldera (made by the same company as Hot Spring), Marquis, Dimension One.  There are definitely other good brands out there, these are just a few of them.

If you have decided you are comfortable in the Envoy, like the dealer and feel you are getting a good deal, then go for it.

Good Luck and welcome to the forum.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

jb4265

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 07:40:36 am »
Thanks for the reply!  There are alot of brands out there and each bring a little something different to the table.  I just watched an infomercial (sp) on Thermospas last night and they make them sound pretty good until you do some research on them.

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:34:00 pm »
And until you get one of their high pressure salesmen in your home and they won't leave until you buy a spa worth $3,000 for well over $10,000.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 08:31:17 am »
Welcome to the forum. I'd go along with the answers you have been given so far.  As for Thermospa, I would agree with what was said based on my own experiences, but that was 6 years ago.  If your up for it and want to invite one of their reps into your home, many of us would love to hear your experience.

You've come to a friendly place, many of us will be geniunely interested in your experience and what your decision is. Please come back and tell us how it goes. Where are you located?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

jb4265

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 05:54:04 pm »
I am located in Rockford, Il.  And after reading many forums, I am not willing to invite a Thermospa rep. into my home.......I don't do well with those kind of folks :)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 06:22:21 pm »
I am located in Rockford, Il.  And after reading many forums, I am not willing to invite a Thermospa rep. into my home.......I don't do well with those kind of folks :)

Hot Spring is a very good brand and you're not missing anything by skipping the Thermospa snake oil presentation. If you're looking for spas besides Hot Spring I'd look at Caldera, D1, Jacuzzi and Sundance to name a few.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 06:22:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42