What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 2737 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Quick Question
« on: December 15, 2009, 08:56:14 pm »
Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I have not been around so much these days.  My return is out of concern for my tub.

Yesterday we were in the hottub and i got a FLO message.  I called service and they told me that i had an air lock.  So I was told to shut the breaker off, wait 15min then turn back on and then mover diverters back and forth.  I did that, and pump 1 first speed began working.

Tonight we went out and we had the FLO message again.  We did the same thing, however, this time the screen reads HL.  No flashing just HL solid. 

Now the temp is around 97 and I am thinking that because it is set to 104 it has gone into protection mode.  I have read that HL could mean that i have some circuit issues or heater issues. 

Can anyone advise.  I need to be prepared before I call the service department, they seem to only want us to do all the work.  I just dont want to get screwed over.

Thanks in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

Quick Question
« on: December 15, 2009, 08:56:14 pm »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 11:01:43 am »
ok so I went back out a 5:30am. shut the tub down for 20min.  Then from there reset the breaker.  HL error is gone.  Tub is sitting at 104 respectfully.

Hopefully this it the end of my trouble.  The lady on the phone said it is common after tripping breakers, flo lock etc. 

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 04:15:41 pm »
Hey Bosco..

Nice hearing from you...glad you solved your problem  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 08:48:50 pm »
update, the FLO error came back 3 more times, followed by HL.  I had a tech come by yesterday and he is not to sure what is going on because of course the errors were not there when he came by.  Just my luck.  He replaced a sensore just to start testing and told me to keep in touch.

Well tonight the HL error is back.  My guess is that the main pump is shot.  That is my hunch, but you never know.  I left him a message and hope to hear back from him soon.  The only good thing out of this situation is that this is still under warranty. 

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 07:27:24 pm »
ok so they came again today!!! They replaced the pump, they say that everything seems to be ok, but not sure if this will resolve the issue.

I must say that this tech is the best thing since sliced bread, he has been wonderful to deal with.  I hope I can have a great soak tonight!

Fingers crossed, wish me luck

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 09:47:10 am »
Glad you have a good tech in your area.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 10:52:42 am »
problem resolved.  Pump replaced for the 5th time in 5 years!!  Was in the tub last night 104 and so nice to relax. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 10:52:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42