What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: question about Sundance stereo and iPods  (Read 1982 times)

dstreetmom

question about Sundance stereo and iPods
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:11:31 pm »
Any Sundance dealers out there who can answer a question about about using an iPod in the spa's stereo?  Specifically, regardless of what playlist I am on when I dock my iPod, the spa stereo always defaults to the VERY FIRST SONG on my entire iPod.... I have hundreds of songs and do not want to start from the first one (!), but rather use my playlists.....

I stopped by the dealer's last week and he did not know details about using the iPod and referred me to one of the techie guys at another location.... thought I'd post here to try for an off-hours solution.

Thanks!

Nancy

P.S. I'm otherwise LOVING my Cameo - zero buyer's remorse and I even think I've got the hang of water chemistry now :).  In fact, I'm going for a soak right now!

Hot Tub Forum

question about Sundance stereo and iPods
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:11:31 pm »

firemedic

Re: question about Sundance stereo and iPods
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 11:34:43 pm »
I know what you're talking about.  Can't remember the details exactly, but I will post specifics for you tomorrow.  I have a Jacuzzi, but the stereos are identical.

dstreetmom

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 02:32:49 pm »
Thanks!  I sure hope there's an easy (or kinda easy) remedy.... the user manual could use more details when it comes to the stereo...

Nancy

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 02:32:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42