What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Envoy cover question  (Read 5208 times)

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
Hot Springs Envoy cover question
« on: November 11, 2009, 03:36:07 pm »
Hi I have a 05 Envoy and its time for a new cover. Does any company other than Hot Springs make a cover that is compatible with the Cover Cradle lift. My dealer quoted 399.00 Plus tax inc shipping for a new HS cover. Any other choices that wouldn't require a new lifter and save some money. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Envoy cover question
« on: November 11, 2009, 03:36:07 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Hot Springs Envoy cover question
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 06:06:29 pm »
yes.............. ::)
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

JohnW

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 06:57:12 pm »
 i just replaced the cover on my 05 Envoy from RH tubs 3 weeks ago and with upgrades over OEM cover I am very satisfied and cost was below HS.

Spiderman

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 09:33:36 pm »
Who else makes covers to HS specs with the metal plates for HS cover lifters?
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 10:14:48 am »
yes.............. ::)
Hi Dr.  I called the phone # on your website, talked to the girl who answered the phone, asked the question above, her reply was she has never heard of a Cover Cradle lifter. I then asked her to ask if anyone there knew if your covers were compatabile with a Cover Cradle made by Hot Springs, she put me on hold for about 1 minute and came back on the line and said no one there has ever heard of a Hot Springs Cover Cradle lifter and could not help me. Please let me know how to proceed to buy a cover from your site that will work with my existing Cover Cradle lifter, as your employees are not sure.  Thanks

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 10:22:31 am »
I am curious how much you are going to save by having a non-factory cover made for you that may or may not fit.  Make sure you specify which way your cover folds.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 10:36:09 am »
I am curious how much you are going to save by having a non-factory cover made for you that may or may not fit.  Make sure you specify which way your cover folds.
That is what I wanted to know and why I called. I will make a decision after I get the info

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 11:16:57 am »
jsimo7, sorry about that. Most here aren't aware of the actual names Hot Spring Spas give to their lifters. Regardless of the lift, all the covers for them are the same. You simply need what we call "Hot Spring mounting plates:"

Real easy, you can order the whole thing online, including the lifter plates, here;

http://www.hot-tub-spa-covers.com/store/insulate.htm
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 11:24:52 am »
jsimo7, sorry about that. Most here aren't aware of the actual names Hot Spring Spas give to their lifters. Regardless of the lift, all the covers for them are the same. You simply need what we call "Hot Spring mounting plates:"

Real easy, you can order the whole thing online, including the lifter plates, here;

http://www.hot-tub-spa-covers.com/store/insulate.htm
OK Thanks I will look at the website. I wanted to make sure I was going to get a cover that will work with my lifter

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 11:24:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42