What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance suntub  (Read 2543 times)

burhead

sundance suntub
« on: November 10, 2009, 07:34:22 pm »
Anyone know where to get special fittings for this tub. I bought one that was missing the pump and motor. I got a pump ordered up but there is a 90 degree elbow that comes out of the side of the pump (output side I believe) and turns into the heater assembly. I dont have this piece and there isnt much room to work with to make one up. It looks like the heater has a 2" male fitting and I assume the pump will have a 2" female  fitting on it. Anyone have one of these tubs that can confirm this?

Hot Tub Forum

sundance suntub
« on: November 10, 2009, 07:34:22 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: sundance suntub
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 11:12:08 pm »
Attached is a picture from the owners manual
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

burhead

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 11:48:36 pm »
I was hoping you would reply dr spa. I had seen from an older post that you have one of these tubs. Any idea if it is a common part? I have scoured the net looking for a replacement specific to this tub and have had no luck. Any idea where to get one?

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 09:20:11 am »
"Had" one. I haven't seen it in about 1-1/2 years.

From the picture, it looks like there's a street 90 between the pump and heater. The male part of the street 90 goes into the pump union tail piece, and heater has a male union tail piece going into the female part of the street 90. Everything is 1-1/2"
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

burhead

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 05:54:39 pm »
thanks that is very helpful :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 05:54:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42