What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian--South Seas Spas? Or?  (Read 5354 times)

LKD511

Artesian--South Seas Spas? Or?
« on: April 14, 2011, 05:01:53 pm »
Hi All:
I am new to this site. Trying to gain some understanding of the different makes/models of hot tubs and spas... Recently, I had the pleasure of testing a South Seas' 518L, I believe. A three-person. As someone who suffers from severe neck pain, I am looking for the most therapeutic tub possible, on a very limited budget. I don't care how small it is... A two-person is plenty. I found this model to work quite well on my neck. I am only 5'3 and have found many hot tubs in the past to be far too deep for me; trying to anchor myself every way possible. This one worked fairly well in the depth department (though still found myself floating about).

I know very little about the various hot tubs. I do not see mention of the Artesian/South Seas Spa brand on this site. Any recommendations regardoing what I am looking for in a hot tub would be greatly appreciated! When I say limited budget, I am referring to the 3k-ish range.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:20:58 pm by LKD511 »

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian--South Seas Spas? Or?
« on: April 14, 2011, 05:01:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42