What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Destiny River  (Read 8736 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Destiny River
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:24:56 pm »
Anyone heard of Destiny River?  I made my ritual chemical run today, last time I went to our local Royal Spas, this time I went to our local Cal/HS/Caldera dealer.  They are finally settled into their recently remodeled and expanded facility and as a whole it looks very nice.  They have a wider line of products, but for the spa showroom, nobody beats the local Jacuzzi/Sun dance dealer.  Dichlor is up in price since my last purchase, no surprise there.  I did my usual lustful look at several spas they have on the floor and played with a couple.  Towards the end, my eye was visually attracted to some Destiny river spas that looked nice (from a distance) and had some killer low prices.  As I got close, I couldn't believe the shells.  They look like cheap plastic and  like they should be holding ice, beer and brats, not hot water and people.   (Well that was my first uninformed opinion)  Looking at the low price, I'm guessing they were having trouble moving these spas.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Destiny River
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:24:56 pm »

michalbugno2007

Re: Destiny River
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 04:14:46 pm »
They are made by Viking Spas  ???. Apparently they have a lifetime shell warranty ::).

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Destiny River
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 04:14:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42