What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Shopping for spa robes.  (Read 6187 times)

rcnitro

Shopping for spa robes.
« on: August 26, 2009, 07:20:57 pm »
With cooler weather on the way my wife and I are looking to purchase a couple of nice big, heavy robes to wear to and from the tub. We have looked at Sears, JCPenneys and Kohls but didnt really find anything of good quality. Looked around a bit online and seen a few that looked nice but its hard to judge how good they are without seeing them in person. So we are wondering if anyone here has a place they recommend checking out? Just want some nice big, heavy, thick terry robes. Hooded would be nice but not a must. Preferably under $100 a piece. Thanks!!

Sean

2009 Jacuzzi J-365

Hot Tub Forum

Shopping for spa robes.
« on: August 26, 2009, 07:20:57 pm »

In Canada eh

Re: Shopping for spa robes.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:35:35 pm »
   I don't know if you want robes that have Bullfrogs logo on them or not but the robes Bullfrog markets are very high quality.  My wife and I both have one and love them in the winter.  I have seen them at my dealer for about $75 bucks and if you compare them to what you find at Sears the $75 is well worth it.  You may be able to buy them online   
Bullfrog 451

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:52:12 am »
 Bed Bath and beyo..............ned?

lat61

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:23:35 pm »
I bought one robe from on sale from Lands' End; the other I bought from Sierra Trading Post (online discount place).  They are both quite heavy;  I was actually looking for something lightweight for the summer months.

KDYaker

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 10:39:37 am »
I have seen nice ones at Bath and Body Works, or you can go on a RCC Cruise and get theirs for $50.00!

In Canada eh

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 12:54:01 am »
KD

wouldnt that be about $2000 and $50 once you factor in the price of the cruise
Bullfrog 451

rcnitro

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 07:04:55 am »
KD

wouldnt that be about $2000 and $50 once you factor in the price of the cruise

LOL!! Thats kinda what I was thinking. So far about the best thing I can find was at Macys. It was the Hotel Collection. They were pretty nice but dont really think they were $135 nice. We're gonna try to make it up to our dealer this week and see if they have anything. Found a couple nice robes online but just afraid of not knowing exactly what I am getting.
2009 Jacuzzi J-365

rcnitro

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 10:16:19 pm »
Looks like Jim was the winner! We stopped at BB&B tonight and found some decent robes for $60 a piece. They are a "hotel collection" that seem to be just about as nice as the ones at Macys for half the price. We shall see how well they work out and hold up. Thanks for all the suggestions!
2009 Jacuzzi J-365

KDYaker

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 10:29:45 pm »
LOL, true. I just booked one for 900 for 7 nights this coming Febuary leavind San Juan. You can get the robes with the RCC Visa Crad with points. But I can not wait that long either with cold weather approaching in Northern Ohio! I will checkout our BB&B here. Thanks for the info. This website looks kinda nice, but as you said, not sure what it will be like.
http://www.tisseronbathrobes.com/ (hope I inserted this correctly)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 10:29:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42