What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Choosing a hot tub  (Read 6894 times)

sarahw

Choosing a hot tub
« on: August 26, 2009, 06:51:51 pm »
Has anyone heard of the Bahama series?  We are looking to buy 1st hot tub.  Caldera looks popular, so does Hot Springs.  My husband liked the looks of the Bahama series, but we can't seem to find any info.
Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Choosing a hot tub
« on: August 26, 2009, 06:51:51 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Choosing a hot tub
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 07:15:49 pm »
Has anyone heard of the Bahama series?  We are looking to buy 1st hot tub.  Caldera looks popular, so does Hot Springs.  My husband liked the looks of the Bahama series, but we can't seem to find any info.
Thanks!

That a enw one for me. I've never heard of them until going to their website but it doesn't have an "about us" section to see where they are and the “find a dealer” section is locked so I assume they are more of a regional/local brand as opposed to the national brands that are mostly discussed here.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

James_Outlaw

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 01:00:58 pm »
Bahama Series is Dynasty Spas - It is actually a very nice spa, where are you located?
"doing better than I deserve!"

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 01:49:32 pm »
Bahama Series is Dynasty Spas - It is actually a very nice spa, where are you located?

Hmm, I'll have to look into that, I haven't been to their website in quite a while.

PS, Welcome to the forum.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 01:52:23 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

sarahw

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 04:15:46 pm »
We are in Central Illinois.  We were told the Bahama series was from Dynasty and the place we saw them at is a Dynasty dealer, but when you go to the Dynasty web site, no Bahama series. Any ideas?  Also I have read in other forums about warranty issues with Dynasty.  Any thoughts?

James_Outlaw

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 10:33:23 pm »
Bahama Series is a special series built exclusive for a industry buying group.  I am very delighted with their quality/value.  You won't see them on the Dynasty website.
"doing better than I deserve!"

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 11:05:46 pm »
We are in Central Illinois.  We were told the Bahama series was from Dynasty and the place we saw them at is a Dynasty dealer, but when you go to the Dynasty web site, no Bahama series. Any ideas?  Also I have read in other forums about warranty issues with Dynasty.  Any thoughts?

I had no problems with the Dynasty warranty even after my dealer went out of business.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 11:05:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42