What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I have a question -soft tub  (Read 3580 times)

tigerlover66

I have a question -soft tub
« on: August 10, 2009, 06:03:58 pm »
Hi all, I have had my softub for almost a year and let me say I absolutely love it. Here is my question. I drained and cleaned it yesterday. Today I could not turn the jets on. Could it be because it is not up to the set temperature yet? I was able to have them on yesterday after filling while I added the chemicals. Help!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:39:17 pm by wmccall »

Hot Tub Forum

I have a question -soft tub
« on: August 10, 2009, 06:03:58 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: I have a question -soft tub
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:40:39 pm »
I hope you don't mind, i added soft tub to your subject line. I know we have a couple of people here who have worked on them and/or sold them. I didn't want them to miss the thread by accident
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 06:53:35 pm »
The Softtub uses the jet pump to heat, so if the spa is not up to temp yet then you certainly should be able to turn on the jets. If the tub is too hot, you can't turn on the jets, but from you description that is not the case here.

Do they hum but not move any water? If that is the case then you have an airlock in the pump system and need to work it out.

But if there is no hum, no sound, and the light and indicators all work, you have a problem. No light or indicators may mean that you simply don't have power to the unit. Check the outlet by plugging in something else. Check the GFI on the end of the power cord.

HTH
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 06:53:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42