What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How about a "new", new forum?  (Read 9903 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: How about a "new", new forum?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 10:49:19 am »
Term can't you come up with something we can argue about like Hot Springs being maybe number 4 in sales of tubs?  :o just kidding ;D

I believe the current pecking order is:

1. HotSpring
2. Tiger River
3. Limelight
4. Caldera
5. Sundance/Jacuzzi

You were really close! ;)

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 10:49:19 am »

Tom

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 11:00:47 am »
e
Tom, I have no problem with the search function on the right side...to the right of the little magnifying glass. It pulled up stuff from years ago. I don't see a search on the left side.

This is freaky.  I had spent several fruitless minutes trying to use that search field on the right.  Now all of a sudden it's working.  Your magic touch, I guess.

The Search on the left is in a line of tabs saying "Home..Help..Search..Profile..My Messages..Logout".

It works for me, but not well.  Let's take a search for "arctic".   I set the time fliter for "Between 0 and 60 days", yet I get 28 pages of posts as far back as 2004.   I set the sort to "Most recent topics first" and the results come up in no particular order that I can see.  It's clearly not relevance, and it's clearly not chronology.  Filter by forum does appear to be working.

I've spent about 10 minutes testing this, have to get back to work.

Tom
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:06:28 am by Tom »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 11:12:39 am »
Thanks Tom, this is probably just a  little glitch that the admin can work out. It is good that he knows about it now...
Support your dealer so they can support you!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 01:46:08 pm »
I think you guys did a great job setting up the new format,i have been checking this forum everyday, I have not replied much , but this is a lot easier to read, hopefully we will see more action on here. again great job....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

gadfly

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 01:14:35 pm »
I had not bothered to sign up for the "old, new, forum"... because IMO, even only lurking, was cumbersome.  This is much better!  Thank you to the admin, for addressing the problems/concerns.  At first glance, it appears that you have now, actually improved over the original.  Nice job! 

watzup

• sipping suds
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 05:04:13 pm »
Not sure what this means, but have been logged in for a couple of days now.  My Icon is in the upper left hand corner and to the right of that it says "Total time logged in: 0 minutes." 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 05:04:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42