What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie Here... Leisure Bay Spas ???  (Read 6190 times)

FL50

Newbie Here... Leisure Bay Spas ???
« on: June 27, 2009, 02:23:14 pm »
Hello everyone!!

Looking to purchase a great, large hot tub down here in South Florida.  I went to visit Rec Warehouse and they are selling the Leisure Bay Tonga 7-8 person spa for $4,999 including cover, delivery, setup, and step.  This thing is ridiculously huge and looks amazing with the Oyster Opal color interior.  It is pretty loaded with like 41 jets.

Is this a reputable company and are there any better companies out there offering up a deal like this??  The warranty seems ok with a pro-rated warranty after 2 years... labor warranty for life.

Hope to get one soon and join the community here!!!  Thanks!!

FL50

Hot Tub Forum

Newbie Here... Leisure Bay Spas ???
« on: June 27, 2009, 02:23:14 pm »

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
Re: Newbie Here... Leisure Bay Spas ???
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 04:04:41 pm »
Bottom of the barrel spa, baby chickens have a word for it cheap, cheap, cheap and not talking about the price.

You get what you pay and if you only want this for a few years it might be right for you.
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 11:27:45 am »
I have quite a bit of experience with Leisure Bay...I owned Recreational Warehouse West, Inc. in Colorado and it was very cheaply built. Their reputation is not the best and the company has been difficult to work with over the years.

That doesn't mean they haven't changed in the last few years since I worked with them on their Excaliber spas.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 11:27:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42