What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is Master Spas doing a Spa Sale in Denver?  (Read 6189 times)

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
Is Master Spas doing a Spa Sale in Denver?
« on: April 30, 2009, 02:42:56 pm »
I just saw a TV ad with no brand names in the ad.  It's going on at the National Western Complex in Denver May 1-3.  I can't find anything about what manufacturers or if it's just one.  I called and talked to someone at National Western.  They brought quite a few truck loads of spas.  They didn't know what brand of spa is going to be displayed, but a company called Hot One Productions is putting the show on.  

Anyone have any more info?  

Hot Tub Forum

Is Master Spas doing a Spa Sale in Denver?
« on: April 30, 2009, 02:42:56 pm »

Water Boy

Re: Is Master Spas doing a Spa Sale in Denver?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 02:52:18 pm »
Not sure guru. Don’t see it listed on the traveling circus' website. I tried calling the number, and got some random dudes cell phone. Maybe they haven’t updated their website yet. Might check it again later today or tomorrow maybe.
http://www.poolandspashow.com/spahome.html
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

western

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 06:11:05 pm »
If it is the Hot One Productions, that company is owned by Ross Erickison, who was/is one of the guys who promotes the shows for Master Spas.  Probably being run by Craig Cowhen(sp?) for the Master Spas dealer in Ft Collins.

pudge

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 11:20:52 am »
I went to one of their shows once to get a first hand look. I think I took a 20 minute shower when I got home. I love the fake testimonials on that site LOL.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

western

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 07:34:26 pm »
Im curious if anyone has ever called the city of where ever these shows are at to see if they have license to conduct business there, or a temporary license that you must attain for "weekend sales" ie state fairs, and Im not sure if the same statute applies in Colorado, but the Master Dealer in Wisconsin was taken to court a number of times because at temp. locations (not permanent places of business) require a three day right of refusal, which I believe Colorado does enforce.  If they are indeed making claims of 15 major manufacturers competing for your business, call the BBB, this company has had problems in Minnesota making that claim.
An additional thought, in reference to the show in Denver, who are they paying taxes to?  This is more than likely the Master Spas dealer in Ft Collins, but the sales are taking place in Denver and they are required to pay taxes where the sale is made.

Micah

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 01:37:21 pm »
They are at the Orange County Fair grounds today.  We are going Head to Head with them.  Should be fun.
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera dealer in Los Angeles

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 11:33:30 am »
They where in Denver and are in Colorado Springs this weekend...they've completely walked on the local dealer, lied to the customers, scammed just about everyone involved but they did buy a license.

Funny, they just keep going and no one does anything about it. I getting more disgusted with this industry every day. I called every dealer in town and everyone wants to do something but no one does.

I've got picket signs being made but I'm sure I will be a one man deal trying to work against them.

clover

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 01:45:23 pm »
....Funny, they just keep going and no one does anything about it. I getting more disgusted with this industry every day. I called every dealer in town and everyone wants to do something but no one does.

I've got picket signs being made but I'm sure I will be a one man deal trying to work against them.

Not "funny" ha , ha, but "funny" peculiar.  Stuart, I know what you mean, and I know how you feel about it.  It is not so much about the sales they take out of the market as much as it is about the damage they do to the industry.  I lived it for a number of years and it really hurt the Industry’s image and the legitimate dealers image and reputations, as we were all found guilty by the shopping consumers.

They are a blight on the industry, BUT it is all about the money they it rake with impunity, as they sucker and pillage the unsuspecting consumer’s.  It really did affect our marketplace here and Hot Tub Guru can attest to that too.

Best of luck in counteracting their efforts.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 02:09:08 pm »
What can and what would you like to do about it?  How do we inform customers about bad business practices?  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 02:09:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42