What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: La-Z Boy spas  (Read 19738 times)

Water Boy

Re: La-Z Boy spas
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 03:02:41 pm »

As a little reality check, and because I like to be a devils advocate sometimes, I'd bet dealers of other brands hear the same thing from their customers as well  ;)

I'm sure that does happen you XXXXX! ;D ::)

In all seriousness I know that other dealers hear that from their customers. I wasn’t born yesterday, so no reality check needed here. But I really do hear that a lot, and even from pool customers that don’t even have an Arctic Spa. For example when we are at the shows, where there are usually 4-5 other dealers with other brands there, random people just walk by that have no interest in spas, but have seen all the spas there, and they will say, " I cant afford a spa right now, but you guys sure have the best looking spas here!" I am not saying this to brag or talk up Arctic, just saying that we hear that all of the time, and even from people who don't own spas. There have been several people through out the years on these forums that have commented about Arctic's cabinet being the best looking as well. So lots of people are saying that, and not just current customers. Maybe you XXXX's just need a reality check on how beautiful the Arctic cabinet truly is!! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:07:50 pm by Happy_Madison »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 03:02:41 pm »

Summitman

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 03:06:17 pm »

In all seriousness I know that other dealers hear that from their customers. I wasn’t born yesterday, so no reality check needed here. But I really do hear that a lot, and even from pool customers that don’t even have an Arctic Spa. For example when we are at the shows, where there are usually 4-5 other dealers with other brands there, random people just walk by that have no interest in spas, but have seen all the spas there, and they will say, " I cant afford a spa right now, but you guys sure have the best looking spas here!" I am not saying this to brag or talk up Arctic, just saying that we hear that all of the time, and even from people who don't own spas. There have been several people through out the years on these forums that have commented about Arctic's cabinet being the best looking as well. So lots of people are saying that, and not just current customers. Maybe you XXXX's just need a reality check on how beautiful the Arctic cabinet truly is!! ;D ;D ;D

+1

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 03:33:26 pm »
For you my friend, I'll accept the XXXX title......... this time.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 03:37:56 pm »

Arctic wood cabinets are very nice looking.  Though they are not the only company offering wood, they are practically the only company showing them.  When you see a real wood cabinet, expecially redwood or cedar, they are spectacular.  They are work, though, and need yearly maintenance...no matter what anyone says.  If kept up, they look brand new every year and IMO worth the effort.

Water Boy

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 03:39:43 pm »
For you my friend, I'll accept the XXXX title......... this time.

Oh, I was just kidding around Doc, plus Spatech is the one that called you XXXX. ;)
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Summitman

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 03:41:11 pm »

Arctic wood cabinets are very nice looking.  Though they are not the only company offering wood, they are practically the only company showing them.  When you see a real wood cabinet, expecially redwood or cedar, they are spectacular.  They are work, though, and need yearly maintenance...no matter what anyone says.  If kept up, they look brand new every year and IMO worth the effort.

+1,

p.s. at our Arctic store here in Kansas we do the yearly maintenance on the cabinet no charge.

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 03:46:47 pm »

+1,

p.s. at our Arctic store here in Kansas we do the yearly maintenance on the cabinet no charge.

Now thats great service!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 04:30:38 pm »

Oh, I was just kidding around Doc, plus Spatech is the one that called you XXXX. ;)

Have you ever heard the saying "It takes one to know one."?

Its not true in this case.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 04:45:04 pm »
????? I know you, you know me....where's the untruth? (ok, so maybe I aint'a taking this one alone  ;D )

Have you ever heard the saying "It takes one to know one."?

Its not true in this case.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

MrTubs

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 02:07:26 am »
the another forum says: the new manufacturer of Lazyboyspas is Premium leisure.

www.premiumleisure.com

Vanguard

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 08:21:47 pm »
Really not much better.  I know they are making efforts to improve, but I'd still hold back for awhile and see if they make it.  They are the former Hydro Spa and were purchased out of bankruptcy.  
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

MrTubs

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 02:39:20 am »
Which one I should choose (i live in North!)

Master Spas
Artic Spas
Hot Spring

Vanguard

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 09:41:11 am »

Master Spas
Artic Spas
Hot Spring

Which is your favorite between Hot Spring and Arctic?  Master is another one of those you keep finding that you should stay away from.

You should wet test the Arctic and Hot Spring.  Then make your decision.  This is a very personal choice so we really can't tell you which one to buy.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Summitman

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 10:34:27 am »

Master Spas
Artic Spas
Hot Spring

Like Vanguard, I would personally choose between the Hot Springs and the Arctic.  Wet Test both and choose between the two.  Both are high quality brands, and in my opinion you cant go wrong with either one.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:28:49 am by waylon33 »

MrTubs

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 01:23:48 pm »
Ummm.. what about Insulations?
And there's only a 1,5kw heater in HS ??

In Artics Frontier is a 3 or 4 kw heater?

and what about the "frame" ? Juts thinking about the installation, and the place.

HS dealer said that concreate in ground would be almost a neccessary in here.. :P

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 01:23:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42