What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Premium purchases Living Water assets  (Read 2319 times)

Vanguard

Premium purchases Living Water assets
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:45:14 am »
Premium Leisure, LLC, formerly Hydro Spas, has purchased a substantial portion of assets from Living Water Products, which closed in March. Premium Leisure will retain key personnel from Living Water and continue to produce the Costco-distributed Pilates H20 brand.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Premium purchases Living Water assets
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:45:14 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Premium purchases Living Water assets
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 10:46:59 am »
Premium Leisure, LLC, formerly Hydro Spas, has purchased a substantial portion of assets from Living Water Products, which closed in March. Premium Leisure will retain key personnel from Living Water and continue to produce the Costco-distributed Pilates H20 brand.

Sigh.  :-[
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 11:10:59 am »
Another new name, same old tub..... ::)
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 11:31:37 am »
Someone help me out with the who bought who.

I know Keys Backyard was bought be Infinity. Who then bought Infinity? Was it Livingwaters, Hydro Spas, or  Premium Leisure (the spa industries soap opera)?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 12:37:16 pm »
Someone help me out with the who bought who.

I know Keys Backyard was bought be Infinity. Who then bought Infinity? Was it Livingwaters, Hydro Spas, or  Premium Leisure (the spa industries soap opera)?

"Living Water added a number of new products in 2008, including licensing the La-Z-Boy name in January and outbidding Maax Spas for the right to make Coleman Spas. The company also bought the assets of Infinity Spas last October."

http://www.poolspanews.com/2009/042/042n_livingwater.html
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Shaamus

• America's SPA-MART
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 08:43:48 pm »
So....  Costco's next victim vendor bought their most recent victim vendor and the next victim vendor also happens to be a past victim vendor who cited doing business with Costco was what bankrupted them before.   Huh.  

Kind of reminds me of how I heard someone define insanity:  Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 08:43:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42