What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New (used) spa owner here........  (Read 1505 times)

JB1SNOWMAN

New (used) spa owner here........
« on: April 16, 2009, 09:32:05 pm »
Folks, I've been lurking around this site for about 2 years now seeing what people had to say about spas and which ones to buy or what ones to stay away from. Living in upstate NY, the info I was able to obtain from the forum told me to stay away from the "off" brand ones for efficiency so with that in mind, tonite I finally made a purchase and am the owner of a 4-5 year old Hot Springs Jetsetter model tub.

Saturday is the moving day for me and one of the things I need to do is to put new filters in this thing for start -up. My question is.......buying these filters from a dealer is quite expensive so I've been told, is there "aftermarket" brands available online at a savings? websites?

Also, any tips or tricks to moving or the start-up process. The move is going to be fairly easy for me, just didn't know if there are any tips out there.

Thanks alot in advance and I look forward to being part of this forum in the future.

Hot Tub Forum

New (used) spa owner here........
« on: April 16, 2009, 09:32:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42