What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Store- California  (Read 3371 times)

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
Spa Store- California
« on: March 08, 2009, 03:13:23 pm »
Anyone have problems with the spa store located in San Diago CA?

Here's my situation:

Feb 23rd: I placed an ordered (four day ship).

March 2nd: Not arrived-called store they said it had been damage reshipping that day.

March 3rd: E-mailed for status confirmation
March 3rd: - Received e-mail that it would thier on Friday.

March 5th: JReceived confirmation from UPS that the info was recieved for shipping at 7:20 pm March 5th.

March 5th: MAD because I feel lied to. So I sent them an e-mail expressing my concerns:

Spa Store,
I know things happen, but…I’m really disappointed in our first shipment through your store. Paid and received on Monday Feb 23rd  11:50 PST.
When my shipment hadn’t arrived on Monday March 2nd, I called. They stated they sent me an e-mail stating it was damage. (never received the e-mail).They stated they would prepare another package for shipment that day (March 2nd).
On Tue, March 3rd, we sent another e-mail asking for status on this.  I received back an e-mail stating it would be their on Friday March 6th.  –So I took this as it was already shipped?
Now today I receive an e-mail from UPS that the package didn’t ship until today? If spa store knew it was damaged on Monday March 2nd, why did it not ship until today?
We just purchased a 2008 Hot Springs spa and were looking for a dealer to buy our products from, now I’m thinking….have we chosen correctly?
Sincerely,

Today: March 8th: No return e-mail or call. I guess they don't care about thier customers! -Thats what I'm felling today....

Am I wrong to feel this way?  :(

oh, still haven't received the order. Won't come until Wed March 11th. - At least it is finally arriving.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 03:14:47 pm by aduvall »
2008 HS Soverign

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Store- California
« on: March 08, 2009, 03:13:23 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Spa Store- California
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 03:27:45 pm »
Anyone have problems with the spa store located in San Diago CA?

Here's my situation:

Feb 23rd: I placed an ordered (four day ship).

March 2nd: Not arrived-called store they said it had been damage reshipping that day.

March 3rd: E-mailed for status confirmation
March 3rd: - Received e-mail that it would thier on Friday.

March 5th: JReceived confirmation from UPS that the info was recieved for shipping at 7:20 pm March 5th.

March 5th: MAD because I feel lied to. So I sent them an e-mail expressing my concerns:

Spa Store,
I know things happen, but…I’m really disappointed in our first shipment through your store. Paid and received on Monday Feb 23rd  11:50 PST.
When my shipment hadn’t arrived on Monday March 2nd, I called. They stated they sent me an e-mail stating it was damage. (never received the e-mail).They stated they would prepare another package for shipment that day (March 2nd).
On Tue, March 3rd, we sent another e-mail asking for status on this.  I received back an e-mail stating it would be their on Friday March 6th.  –So I took this as it was already shipped?
Now today I receive an e-mail from UPS that the package didn’t ship until today? If spa store knew it was damaged on Monday March 2nd, why did it not ship until today?
We just purchased a 2008 Hot Springs spa and were looking for a dealer to buy our products from, now I’m thinking….have we chosen correctly?
Sincerely,

Today: March 8th: No return e-mail or call. I guess they don't care about thier customers! -Thats what I'm felling today....

Am I wrong to feel this way?  :(

oh, still haven't received the order. Won't come until Wed March 11th. - At least it is finally arriving.

Don't confuse an internet store that provides poor customer service and undercuts your local dealer on price with your dealer and your spa.  You made no mistake with your spa purchase.

If you made a mistake, it is buying from these folks.  Did you give your local dealer a chance to match price?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 03:50:09 pm »
I agree I made the the mistake from buying from the Spa Store.

But- I only stated poor service form the Spa Store, no one else.

Never did I state that my dealer and the manufacture are great because they are. I love my Hot tub- I just cannot afford to buy everything from them at this point and time.
-And no they cannot beat the price for what I'm looking for.

2008 HS Soverign

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 04:18:47 pm »
If the Spa Store is not your dealer and just an internet retailer - all I can say is that is the problem with a faceless service. Being faceless it is so easy to lie to anyone without any responsibility ... kind of like the phishing scams oremail scams.

I have had both good and bad experiences from the internet but no one ever knows. Just recently I had emailed 2 stores about an ozonator for my tub - one on Ebay and one on just on the internet - neither has returned my email. I called them because the price was great but they obviously don't want my business.

But I have bought thngs through the internet and have had good experiences as well. Personally, I buy my spa items from Doc at rhtubs. His prices are good and even though I had little issues - they responded quickly and resolved them. As a matter of fact I do plan on buying my cover from him when the time comes.

If you're that upset - cancel the order and tell your credit card not to pay.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 04:18:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42