What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Spa from Caldera  (Read 2917 times)

Vanguard

New Spa from Caldera
« on: February 23, 2009, 04:58:55 pm »
Caldera has introduced a new spa.  This is the biggest spa I've seen from Caldera.  The spa is 9' x 7'7".  It is called the Cantabria.  I don't have a lot of information yet, but here are some of the general details.

3 - 2.5 hp pumps (Optional 70 amp service runs everything at once, yes 70 amps)
88 jets
2 waterfalls
8 person spa
New control panel to run one seat.  Kind of like a massage chair, the user can change the massage they get in this seat.

Pictures to come later.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

New Spa from Caldera
« on: February 23, 2009, 04:58:55 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: New Spa from Caldera
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 07:41:00 am »
My dealer added Caldera to his line of tubs. I can't wait to see this one..two waterfalls?

Maybe market analysis of people out there who are still looking for tubs indicates that they are not affected by this recession and they still want maxed out tubs. Marquis introduced a new tub this year, kind of follows the same thought. [url]http://www.marquisspas.com/spa_show.asp/url]..I would love to see sales numbers for the Marquis tub...Are they selling well compared to other models?

Support your dealer so they can support you!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 12:23:49 pm »
 Seems like a bold move, but if it doesn't work it only hurts the dealers that purchased them. Not that they couldn't sell them to someone. at some point.  Something different to offer anyway.

Marquis hard to say, the local dealer in town opened a store early last summer and recently closed up shop, he still has his original store he opened years ago in another town not far away.   As far as I know he will be at the Homeshow next week.

We have been selling spa's but most in mid range,not many 10 to 14,000 ones.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 12:23:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42