What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub with the Northern Lights-This month!  (Read 3911 times)

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
Hot Tub with the Northern Lights-This month!
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:11:59 pm »
For those of you who love the "Northern Lights" and live in the north. Thiers a chance to see them on Janurary 25th or 26th.

So those of you in the north this would be a nice night(s) to get out in the spa and stargaze while waiting for the show!

I'm so jealous. I have been waiting for years to see them. Being in Michigan, I don't think I'll ever get the chance...I guess I'll have to go to polar bear county to see them one year?
2008 HS Soverign

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub with the Northern Lights-This month!
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:11:59 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Hot Tub with the Northern Lights-This month!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:04:15 pm »
We had a nice viewing of the northern lights several years ago, it stretched as far south as us here in Ohio  Its the only time in my life to see them.  Like most other things, city lights really diminish their beauty.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 07:29:56 pm »
We had a nice viewing of the northern lights several years ago, it stretched as far south as us here in Ohio  Its the only time in my life to see them.  Like most other things, city lights really diminish their beauty.

WOW! being in Michigan I would have loved to see that!

I know what you mean with the light polution. We have a hard time picking up good nebula's with our telescope. We are hoping to take a trip to the great north for both the northern lights and some great telescoping!  ;D

So is this your first cruise? We traveled on Carnival cruise lines and we had a good time. We thought about other liners but without really getting someones good testimony, its hard spending all that money. I hope you have a great time!  :)

2008 HS Soverign

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 10:10:04 pm »
Oh no this is not Bill's first cruise.  ::)He has actually made a habit of cruising ..It's part of his job here to rate the cruise line hot tubs ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 10:25:19 pm »

WOW! being in Michigan I would have loved to see that!

I know what you mean with the light polution. We have a hard time picking up good nebula's with our telescope. We are hoping to take a trip to the great north for both the northern lights and some great telescoping!  ;D

I'll show you mine if you show me yours :)

So is this your first cruise? We traveled on Carnival cruise lines and we had a good time. We thought about other liners but without really getting someones good testimony, its hard spending all that money. I hope you have a great time!  :)

This will be our fourth cruise.  All on Royal Caribbean.  As far as hot tubs, no ship out there beats Royal Caribbean's Freedom class.  See - http://ourfreedomcruise.com
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 11:13:43 pm »
WOW! Now thats a telescope!  :o

With that who needs to view photographs from the hubble. ;D

We have a Celestron 5" reflector and a 110 williams Optic refracter and they are working wonders on clear nights.  It was either the HS hot tub or a  12" telescope and we ended up with the hot tub. Afterall who needs three telescopes or have time for them with a hot tub?

We have traveled Carnival a few times, mostly because we always stop over in Disney world along with it. Next year the kids will be at that age where my husband and I can go alone. We have been looking around at various destinations and ships. The RC has always been one of those to try.  I have heard the food is a whole lot better than carnival , but the rooms were smaller???
 **But then again, who spends a lot of time in thier rooms?  
2008 HS Soverign

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 11:13:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42