What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Opinions on the 2007or 08 Soverign, please....  (Read 4020 times)

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
Opinions on the 2007or 08 Soverign, please....
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:20:36 am »
Hello, I'm new to this site and will be having my new 2008 soverign delivered next month. I was wondering if anyone has this soverign and can give me thier opinion of this tub? :-/

Maybe we made the mistake of not wet testing it (only dry tested) before purchasing it? I'm reading that we should have? How important is this verses dry testing? We sat in this tub and loved the feeling of the seats and then when we went to another dealer, they had the same tub running with the jets on and we seem to still love the way the jets flow and the action.

Did we make a mistake of only dry testing it?

This one is made for 6 people, what do you think about comfprt zone for four people in this model? When I sat it this one verses the prodigy, it seemed more roomy.. and comfortable. Any opinions?

I do have to say that the HS salesman(s) were very nice and very informative and the best that I have come across in our search for hot tubs.

[glow]Thanks for all opinions[/glow]!
 Angie

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:26:00 am by aduvall »
2008 HS Soverign

Hot Tub Forum

Opinions on the 2007or 08 Soverign, please....
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:20:36 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Opinions on the 2007or 08 Soverign, please....
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 07:10:19 am »
If I were buying today this one would be one of my top choices.  I too advocate wet testing, but in fact we did not (We bought before finding this forum) The tub should be great with 4 people. Our tub is a 6 person and we have only had 6 in it once.  
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 10:09:40 am »
Reality is small percentage of people wet test.  No need to stress, in my opinion.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 01:00:44 pm »
If I were buying today this one would be one of my top choices.  I too advocate wet testing, but in fact we did not (We bought before finding this forum) The tub should be great with 4 people. Our tub is a 6 person and we have only had 6 in it once.  

This is nice to know. Afterall, wasn't the soverign the number #1 seller last year? or prior years?  I think this tub was the right choice for us.  We wanted a tub with some power, but not blasting us out of the tub power. ;D
I can't wait to try this out in my back yard!
Now I'm just deciding if I want partial privacy round the tub.
Thanks again for the advice!
Angie
2008 HS Soverign

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 01:04:27 pm »
Reality is small percentage of people wet test.  No need to stress, in my opinion.

Good to know. Thanks, I believe we have made a good choice.  If only I would have found this site sooner.... ;)

Thanka again, next month I'll be having a contracter come out to install. (THATS IF THIERS NO SNOW ON THE GROUND!)

Thanks again for your support.
2008 HS Soverign

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 01:24:15 pm »

Good to know. Thanks, I believe we have made a good choice.  If only I would have found this site sooner.... ;)

Its never too late to find this website.

You'll have lots of questions as you go forward and while its great to have a dealer who is helpful they're not always readily available whereas there are many people on this site every day from owners to technicians to dealers who are only a mouse click away. Stick around!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

aduvall

• 2008 HS Soverign
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 07:44:53 pm »

Its never too late to find this website.

You'll have lots of questions as you go forward and while its great to have a dealer who is helpful they're not always readily available whereas there are many people on this site every day from owners to technicians to dealers who are only a mouse click away. Stick around!

Yes, I agree and I will definatly be sticking around.  It's amazing how the hot tub industry has improved so dramatically over the years. I just can't wait to get into my new spa!

Thanks for your support.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:45:34 pm by aduvall »
2008 HS Soverign

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 07:44:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42