What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hmmmm need a little help.....  (Read 2459 times)

tshaw21

Hmmmm need a little help.....
« on: January 06, 2009, 09:29:30 am »
Ok I am going to try and keep this short.....About a month ago I was out of town for the holidays and somehow or another my tub froze. It did get to about -20 and the breaker tripped from a tranformer blowing. So I got everything defrosted and was very fortunate to just have to replace a pressure regulator that was leaking. After everything I noticed that it would only heat to about 75 - 80 degrees, so I replaced the heating element. Well all seemed fixed until one day I was going to use it and I noticed the temp have spiked to 125 degrees. Some of the plastic components became deformed but that seemed about it. So I reset the tub, it cooled down, but now it will only heat to about 90-95 degrees. Did the heating element go again, or is there something else I should be looking at? Thanks much!!

Hot Tub Forum

Hmmmm need a little help.....
« on: January 06, 2009, 09:29:30 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Hmmmm need a little help.....
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 09:37:36 am »
Welcome to the forum!! Sorry you are here because of problems with your tub though. In any case, if you tell the guys the type of tub that you have and maybe even how old it is, I bet you will get the help you need. Good luck
Support your dealer so they can support you!

tshaw21

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 09:45:52 am »
Thanks for the sympathy, I have been a long time reader, very minimal poster. In my case I have a Jacuzzi J335 that is roughly 3 years old I think.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:35:41 pm »
 Why don't you give me a call!  There are way to many questions to ask to type it all out.

360)650-0777  pacific time. till 5:30  leave msg if I don't answer!!  Jim

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:35:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42