What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anyone know what screws I need  (Read 2842 times)

Brookenstein

Anyone know what screws I need
« on: December 31, 2008, 12:09:06 pm »
to reinstall my coverlifter on my HotSpring Envoy?  I dunno what lifter I have... its whatever came with it... sorry I'm no help.

When the hot tub movers moved my tub last week they took off the lifter, but didn't reinstall it, they told me they put everything  'over there'.  Everything being the stairs, the parts for the lifter, the cover, the cover for the filter, etc.  In the chaos of it all, and me trying to get them and the crane out of there before getting caught by the HOA... I didn't double check and now all the screws for the lifter are gone.  With it being the week of New Years my calls have not been returned and I really want the cover lifter installed.  Even though its getting into the 70s during the day we are reaching low 30s and seeing frost... and I hate having to get out and try and get that damn thing back on by myself.

Ok, enough whining... can anyone give me a list of what I need to go to Lowes and by so I can install this thing?

Thanks in advance!!!!  Oh and I must say being back in Spatopia is heavenly.... its been a long time.   :)

P.S.  If anyone is hiring in SoCal... I got layed off and need a job!!!  Shameless plug!    ;)

Hot Tub Forum

Anyone know what screws I need
« on: December 31, 2008, 12:09:06 pm »

clover

Re: Anyone know what screws I need
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 03:57:38 pm »
If you wish to PM me with an address and I will send some to you.  We also have the little black caps to cover them, otherwise, Home Depot, screw department, metal, self taping, 3/4", galvinized.  Let me know.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 06:31:45 pm »
Brook,
I've often wondered if you had some loose screws!!! ;) ;D

Your dealer probably has plenty of these on the loose....Better yet, just about any dealer should be happy to give these to you.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:15 pm »
Do you know if the lifter is one of the HotSpring models? If so, I would go to any HS dealer and ask for the correct items.

They are max of 2" for your spa (with removable sides) and are made of stainless steel.

I would not use anything else.

If you have not gotten any yet - I see one offer to send you some - I will also offer to send you some.

8-)

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42