What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: viking spa  (Read 9278 times)

jrb32281

viking spa
« on: December 22, 2008, 01:16:25 pm »
anyone have any info good or bad on viking spas? they are sold in the northeast at pool city. I'm debating getting one and want to make sure that i'm making the right choice?

Hot Tub Forum

viking spa
« on: December 22, 2008, 01:16:25 pm »

Vanguard

Re: viking spa
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 02:00:22 pm »
I think you won't hear much here about Viking.  In the past, they have primarily been manufactured for a retail chain called Watson's.  They are working now to build a dealer network.  However, since they really haven't had a lot of dealers out there, unless you are in a city with a Watson's, you probably aren't too familiar with them.

My understanding of Viking is they are a decent spa.  They are not a top tier spa.  They are more on the mid-level of brands out there.

I've not heard much about their warranty and how they do with covering it.  Hopefully, you can find someone that has heard a bit more.

If I were you, I'd start looking at the top tier brands.  They all have mid-price spas that should compare to Viking.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Runner51761

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:46:21 pm »
jrb32281 - I have a Viking Heritage II spa that I bought in August of 2007 and the only problem I have had is that one of the rim lights went out. I live in IL. and bought my spa from a store called: The Great Escape. They sell a number of different brand spa's but Vanguard is right they are a mid-price spa. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with my spa and use it 3-4 times each week! Good Luck on hunting for your spa! :)

Chubby Johnson

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 11:44:23 am »
A local dealer just picked up the Viking line. The same dealer also sells Arctic. He wanted to carry Viking in order to cover the low end price point.

I think Viking is a lot like Nordic in structure, quality, etc.   Maybe some of the dealers on this site could explain the history behind Nordic and Viking. Seems like I heard that Viking is an offshoot of Nordic.

You won't find many customer reviews of either brand on any site.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 11:44:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42