What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: NOT IMPRESSED  (Read 6864 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: NOT IMPRESSED
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 10:52:54 am »
Didn't really mean to step on toes. I would not have bought hot springs after doing about three months of research if i did not think they make a good tub. Maybe should have titled disapointed instead of not impressed.

COWBOY,
Lets just hope your issues are satisfied quickly enough so that long term you'll almost forget that early on you had a few issues.

BTW, I sent you a personal message (PM).
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 02:10:36 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 10:52:54 am »

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 01:58:01 pm »
Cowboy these people are in "la la " if they think Joe Consumer purchasing a product that has problems and the seller says "yeah I gots two more with the same problem that just came in" is not going to question the inspection process.....it would piss them off too....but this kind of stuff happens and HS has a great reputation of taking care of their problems and it should have a happy ending.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 04:37:53 pm »
Hey Cowboy...Here is a link to your owners manual. go to pages 41 and 42 and look at the the jet configuration in relationship to the valves.

http://www.hotspring.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi?c=3&f=pdfs/OwnersManual_2008.pdf

BTW, I didn't really mind the all caps this time as I forgot my glasses at home and needed the larger print provided by that to read.

Might have to talk about your moniker though....most of the people in the industry that know me have called me that for 20 years. I wouldn't want you to ruin my spotless reputation by doing something silly!! ;) ;D 8-)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:09:16 pm by stuart »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 04:37:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42