What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: heating her up!!  (Read 2438 times)

benalexe

heating her up!!
« on: December 20, 2008, 10:30:54 am »
After being at 80 and econ mode for about the past month or so... not using the tub... going out now to heat her up and going in with the snow on the ground.  Just thought I would share my excitement!

Hot Tub Forum

heating her up!!
« on: December 20, 2008, 10:30:54 am »

kervis

• runnergirl
Re: heating her up!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 12:03:05 am »
You should love it, if the weather goes your way....Currently I am sitting at -8 with a -31 windchill  :o :o  I am NOT going in!

This morning, however, when it was a balmy 15 or so, a couple of my kids went out while it was  snowing.  They rolled around in the snow, ate fresh snow off of the sides of the tub, (it was coming down pretty good) tried to get icicles to form on their wet hair--they had a blast!

Enjoy!!

2005 HS Vanguard

benalexe

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 12:23:47 am »
Did you go in the tub?

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 12:44:47 pm »
Benny, that's going to cost you a fortune to heat up the spa from 80 degrees. Don't watch your electric meter. It's going to Spin like a Top.

Just kidding.  ;D  Enjoy the cold........
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 05:50:10 pm »
best time of the year as far as I am concerned.   We just invested in family tukes for the hot tub.  Tonight shall be a great night for the tub.  

Friends of ours are coming over for dinner and a tub, they are so excited.  I must admit, I dont use the tub as much as I use to, but it sure is a great thing to have around with company and winter.  Summer time I rarely use it.  

this is the season for warm hot water.  

Brothersean

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 08:49:28 am »
Benny.........like Bosco said..."Best time of year".  I couldn't agree more!!

I just got out.  It was 12 degrees here  in Ct.  And we have about a foot of snow here in the hills from the past two snow storms.

Doesn't get much better..............Sean

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 08:49:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42