What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Blow Out Sale-  (Read 10453 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Blow Out Sale-
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 02:35:00 pm »
 There was a place out of Seattle that did that same thing and they use to run adds in the little nickle, when I called them they asked a few questions like what I else I was looking at.   I told them well the majors Hotspring, Jacuzzi and Sundance plus a few others.

He said I would hate the Hotspring nothing but trouble they work on them all the time.  Jacuzzi was not full foam plus a terrible warranty, trouble as well.   Sundance was ok, they have a great warranty, but were prone to leaking.  He also told me they have several in stock rebuilt ready to deliver if I was interested.

He really wanted me to come in and have them build me a custom spa, as many jets as I want, and put anyplace I want. Any size as well, could also have up to 5 pumps and any filtration I needed would be taken care of depending on size.  Now get this for the HS boys.   He said they offered the exclusive no-bypass filtration something relatively new to the market.

I laughed and hung up, but in reality, it was all I could do to bite my tongue from going off on him.

This was about a year or so ago I don't know if they are still around or not, cant remember the name, I should pick up a little nickle see if they are still there?

Bastards anyway!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:36:57 pm by Jacuzzi_Jim »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 02:35:00 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 11:25:17 am »

Seems like a bad analogy.  Just because your big doesn't mean that you contribute any more than a smaller company does.  So, size doesn't REALLY have anything to do with it.  Rather, it is the WAY they run their businesses that are the differentiators.

I disagree. Although having ethics is not directly related to the overall size of the company, larger manufacturers/companies put much more back into R&D, customer support, product improvements, the community, charities, and have more disposable income to support their product and customers in ways smaller ones just can't. That applies to any industry really and is just common sense.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 11:25:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42