What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: This just in...  (Read 2181 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
This just in...
« on: November 24, 2008, 12:24:02 pm »
From Aqua magazine:

[size=18]Watkins Manufacturing[/size]
Watkins Manufacturing received the Crystal Workplace Excellence Award from the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management.

The event honors companies that demonstrate human-resource practices that contribute to superior employee satisfaction and company performance.

Having worked with Watkins for over twenty years, this does not surprise me. They have always built their factories and HR policies around the needs of their workforce.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

This just in...
« on: November 24, 2008, 12:24:02 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: This just in...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 12:29:48 pm »
Employers that care about their employees?  Thats like unicorns and big foot. I've heard they exist, but doubt it.  Sober up Chas!  ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 02:14:24 pm »
I can usually count on your posts being positive, Chas; thanks for that! This is nice to hear. My husband has worked for many different pharmaceutical companies over the years and many of them have achieved high honors for being excellent places to work. It really makes you want to do a good job and work to your highest potential when your company takes care of you. Happy workers make better products...there you go  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 04:59:04 pm »
"Employers that care about their employees?  Thats like unicorns and big foot. I've heard they exist, but doubt it"

It's really not rocket science. A company is only as good as it's people. The more you pamper and care about employees the more super stars you attract. The more super stars you have the more successful your company will be and you will have less and less flakes/no-shows/negative/lazies that less successful companies seem to run a revolving door hiring and firing. Basically the company ownership/management reaps what it sows. It's not a surprise that Watkins being the industry leader treats it's employees well.

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 02:27:18 pm »
Mejicano gusta nos realmente trabajar para Hot Springs para 10 pecos por hora ;D
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 02:27:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42