What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: H/S JETSETTER QUESTIONS  (Read 2120 times)

COWBOY

H/S JETSETTER QUESTIONS
« on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:39 am »
JUST PURCHASED A 2008 H/S JETTSETTER & NOTICED RIGHT OFF THAT 1 OF THE LED LIGHTS UNDER THE LOUNGE PILLOW DOES NOT WORK. I NOTIFIED MY DEALER & HE TELLS ME THAT ALL 3 JETSETTERS THAT HE JUST GOT IN HAVE THE IDENTICAL PROBLEM. MY MAIN CONCERN IS HE TELLS ME HE WILL HAVE TO CUT THROUGH THE CABINET & FOAM INSULATION TO FIX THE LIGHT. IF THIS IS TRUE I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HOT SPRINGS HAS DESIGNED IT TO BE THAT DIFFICULT TO CHANGE A LIGHT & I WONDER WHAT MY TUB WILL LOOK LIKE AFTER THIS RADICAL FIX.   ANY OF YOU H/S DEALERS HEARD OF THIS RECENTLY.  ALSO I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY WAY OF OVERRIDING THE TEMPERATURE CONTROL.  104 DEGREE'S IS NOT ANY TO HOT BUT OK FOR NOW WHILE ITS 35 TO 45 DEGREES BUT I AM CONCERED IF IT WILL BE ADEQUATE WHEN IT GETS DOWN TO 0 TO 20 DEGREE'S ESPECIALLY WITH THE HEAT LOSS I SEEM TO GET IN 15 TO 30 MIN. BEING ON 110.

Hot Tub Forum

H/S JETSETTER QUESTIONS
« on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:39 am »

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
Re: H/S JETSETTER QUESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 11:41:27 am »
ya talking about this one?

COWBOY

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:45:42 am »
THAT LOOKS LIKE THE ONE. THE PILLOW ABOVE THE MOTTO MASSAGE.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 01:49:38 pm »
Wow - here they are, trying to save you some energy, and you start shouting. Sheesh.

;D ;D ;D ;D

The Jetsetter is one of two models which do not have removable side panels. But if your dealer is careful, the repair should be quick, clean and not noticeable after the fact.

I have one customer up in the mountains who has heat loss during the icy weather. He goes out and hits the 'Clean' button anywhere from ten minutes to a half-hour before getting in. It warms up the jet pump, and moves any cold water out of any part of the spa. The heater then bring it all back to temp, and by time he opens the lid, he can run the jets longer without noticing temp drop. Keep in mind that the air being injected into the jets is warmed by the jet pump, so try opening things up so more air comes in -

Give it a try.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:38 pm »
I leave my heat at 102 all winter.  102 when it is 20 degrees outside feels a whole lot warmer than 102 when it is 45 degrees.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42