What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hey Guys... Long Time No See (Need Some Help)  (Read 2936 times)

Brookenstein

Hey Guys... Long Time No See (Need Some Help)
« on: November 10, 2008, 07:10:12 pm »
Hi All!  It's been a while!  Hope you guys have stayed out of trouble!  I lurk occasionally, but have been incredibly busy... between working full time, taking care of the kids, and now being the bread winner with a disabled husband.

I was wondering if any of the local SoCal guys are still around (Riverside county) and have any interest in giving me a price quote to move a lovely 2005 Hot Spring Envoy and the wiring to go with it.  It needs to be moved about 20 miles south and then rewired.   :)  I'm hoping to move around Thanksgiving.  My husband can't help with any of the moving, I'm hoping to get some Scout buddies to help with the house, but not sure if I can dump a hot tub on them too.   ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Hey Guys... Long Time No See (Need Some Help)
« on: November 10, 2008, 07:10:12 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Hey Guys... Long Time No See (Need Some Help)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 01:36:45 am »
I am up north in Ventura, and there are plenty of dealers closer to you - but if there is some way I could be of service, let me know.

8-)

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Brookenstein

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 04:13:59 pm »
Thanks Chas!  My boss grew up in Ventura and her parents still live there... so I always here them talking about it and going to visit on the weekends and it always makes me think of you.   :)

At some point I'm going to need another TriX filter I dropped one and it crumbled into about 6 pieces, luckily I had a spare.

I haven't heard from anyone yet, so I may just be looking on Craigslist for people before too long.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 10:24:45 pm »
Bump.

I can help with some muscle but I don't have the equipment to move your spa. Do you have any leads? Good luck with your move Brooke...........
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Brookenstein

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 06:55:28 am »
I emailed 2 companies off of Craigslist this week, but neither responded back.

I went to the new place last night to give it another looksey and figure out where to put the tub and whatnot.  I'm not 100% we can get it in through the gate the way its configured.  Going in through the gate you've got the gas meter thingy about 6 feet down on the wall sticking out about a foot or so, then just about 4 feet on the other side of the gate you have a small concrete slab (2'x6') sticking up out of the ground about 4".  Also it is only as wide as the gate as its a block wall.  It was dark and I didn't have my tape measure so I'm not sure of the width.  We have the inspection on Monday so I will know more then.

I also have no clue where to put the tub on this lot.  Its a good size lot, with a bit of a slope in the back yard.  I just don't want the tub to look out of place nor interfere with kids ability to finally play in a back yard.  I may take pics Monday and get some feedback.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 06:55:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42