What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot tub delivery-who does it and cheapest option?  (Read 2930 times)

SUNNYHAPPYSPABOY

Hot tub delivery-who does it and cheapest option?
« on: October 10, 2008, 10:29:41 am »
Hi everyone,Ive moved into a new house in Sussex (UK),and Im looking to get my tub moved from my old place-up near Warwick.Does anyone know of anyone that would move my hot tub down,and what would be a reasonable price to pay to get it all installed again and up and running?The model by the way is an Alberta

Hot Tub Forum

Hot tub delivery-who does it and cheapest option?
« on: October 10, 2008, 10:29:41 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hot tub delivery-who does it and cheapest opti
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:53:03 am »
I don't think too many of us have our pulse on the UK market. I would suggest calling all the spa companies and getting quotes. These are people that know how to move a spa properly.

Secondly, I would call moving companies and get quotes. They aren't as familiar with spas overall but may be willing to move one for a price.

Lastly, get some friends, rent a small trailer and buy beer and pizza. This one is usually the most economical...  ;)

P.S I was BORN in Sussex but I've lived in Canada since I was 7. Just a little FYI...  ;D

Steve
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 11:54:02 am by Steve »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:47:46 pm »
P.S I was BORN in Sussex but I've lived in Canada since I was 7. Just a little FYI...  ;D
Steve

Hence the accent.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 01:01:56 pm »
lol.. you noticed...

There's a tape somewhere where my sister and I are talking from when we were living there and it's HILLARIOUS to hear me talk with a thick British accent. I lost it many moons ago though.

My Mom (who passed away a few years ago) never did loose hers. We could never understand why?  :-?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 01:01:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42