What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: You guys in the Northeast enjoying the cool  (Read 3933 times)

benalexe

You guys in the Northeast enjoying the cool
« on: October 04, 2008, 08:01:55 pm »
Fall is definitely here. I just turned the heat on in the house. I have not been in my tub in about two weeks.   Will probably heat it and go in maybe one night this week.  Life is just so busy.  I opened the tub today. I have it set at 80 degrees econo but it was at about 84. Steam coming up.  I can't image the steam cloud when it is at 102 degrees!

Just wondering if you regulars are enjoying the cooler weather yet?

Hot Tub Forum

You guys in the Northeast enjoying the cool
« on: October 04, 2008, 08:01:55 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Re: You guys in the Northeast enjoying the cool
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:08 am »
Just turned the heat on Saturday AM as well.  Overnight temps have been in the 40's and should dip into the high 30's as the week progresses.  Also just drained and refilled the hot tub on Saturday but haven't had a chance to soakin the new water yet due to being too damn busy.  However, I am looking forward to soaking tonite after TKD class.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 02:22:53 pm »
Life has been busy for me....I've just stacked 4 tons of pellets and closed up the pool.

There's a ton of leaves to be raked  :P
07 Caldera Geneva

benalexe

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:16:35 pm »
Just turned the heat on Saturday AM as well.  Overnight temps have been in the 40's and should dip into the high 30's as the week progresses.  Also just drained and refilled the hot tub on Saturday but haven't had a chance to soakin the new water yet due to being too damn busy.  However, I am looking forward to soaking tonite after TKD class.

When you say you turned up the heat do you normally keep it down if you are not using it?  What do you keep it at?

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:10 pm »
temp dropped down to 4 degrees tonight.  I went out and cranked it up to 104 for tonight. Should be great, I love the hot tub so much more in the cool and cold weather.  I cant wait until it is -20 plus windchill, cuz I am the only guy on the street outside with my shirt off.

Once it gets really cold, I will raise my tub to 107, thats right you heard me 107!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Canada, such a great country

benalexe

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 09:17:00 pm »
107!!!!!  The highest mine will go is 104....

Would not want to see your electric bill.

rick_in_cleveland

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 08:13:51 am »
New water and temps in the  50s.  Can't beat it for a relaxing soak

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 08:48:00 am »
When you say you turned up the heat do you normally keep it down if you are not using it?  What do you keep it at?

What I meant to say was, "just turned the heat on in the house" in response to you saying the same thing.

As for my hot tub, I set it at 101* this time of year.  It gets used just about every day so I set it and forget it.

BTW, truly enjoyed my soak in the new water last night.  Nothing like soaking in clean, fresh water at night with temps around 50*

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 11:14:35 am »
Nights have been in the 30's and soaking has been great. The sky is so clear this time of year and star viewing is unbeleivable, its also the best time to see shooting stars in our area.

We have added a sauna this year, not to figure out a routine, I think it is going to be tub, then sauna quick shower and bed! :)
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 08:22:14 pm »
hardly notice it, plus i dont care.  it works out to be about 1.00 a day, i can live with that.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 08:22:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42