What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Craig Hueffner / Master Spas Story  (Read 6705 times)

Webini

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 08:04:51 am by Webini »

Hot Tub Forum

Craig Hueffner / Master Spas Story
« on: October 08, 2008, 08:04:26 am »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re: Craig Hueffner / Master Spas Story
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 11:34:54 am »
Y of all the no good dirty wrotten S$#$#$^&^! HE has tarnished a perfectly good name! Goes to show there is only 1 real "SPA-MAN"
I am actually surprised that of all the hundreds of dealers across the nation that were involved in the rebate program. That only one decided to continue after the fall of the insurance company. I guess I could pull out my old cape and challenge him to a hand to hand battle.  
-SpaMan~

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 11:35:55 am »
Although Craig is not my favorite guy I have to defend him a bit here...Bob Lauter bowing out and claiming no responsibility is bunk!

Master Spas pushed us on this  program when it came out. Tim Baele, their sales manager, was the guy that started the whole program in the spa industry.

They endorsed it, their reps promoted it and their sales team worked the sales. They profited even more than the dealers and Consumer Promotions.

Bob Lauter and Master Spas bows out every time this comes up yet they where the catalyst in our industry that started this rebate program, promoted it, worked it, sold it, profited from it and basically got away with murder.

Most of the Dealers that abused the program the most work for Master now setting up their dog and pony show. I wouldn’t doubt that Craig was working with them when Bob Lauter claimed he didn’t know what was going on.

IMO, This company is a black eye on the spa industry....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 11:35:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42