What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic Onzen???????  (Read 2690 times)

Steelerpete

Arctic Onzen???????
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:51:29 am »
A question to all the Onzen users out there, I have had my tub 2 months now and in the last week I have noticed the bubble that comes out of the chamber in the tub doesn't have the cloud that follows anymore and the sanitizer levels have dropped right off even when I cranked up the cdXX level to 12 hours then up to 24 hours yesterday, has anyone had this problem? The water is still clear but I have been adding refresh to it more frequently to try and get a reading on the test strips. The dealer is telling me that the strips are getting bleached out but these are the same strips I was getting readings from before and there seems to be foam for the first time. The service dept. told me to wait until the water goes cloudy before getting it looked at which seems a little crazy because that means a water dump at 2 months when I was told that I can get 4 to 6 months with this system and it will cost me 75 dollars for Salt, water, and to heat the water after refill, but if they send out a tech and he doesn't find anything it's a 100 dollar labour fee, or 40 dollar trip fee if there is a problem, so any info would be great to save me some money. Could the Onzen owners please look at here chamber outlets and let me know if you are getting the little cloud that trails the bubble. Thanks,

Pete

Hot Tub Forum

Arctic Onzen???????
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:51:29 am »

Tom

Re: Arctic Onzen???????
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 02:40:34 pm »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:46:26 pm by Graybeard »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Arctic Onzen???????
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 02:40:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42