What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: S!@#% bad timing!!!!  (Read 3038 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
S!@#% bad timing!!!!
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:51:47 pm »
Well first let me start off by saying that my tub is working well!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh woo hooo

I restained the tub and man it looks amazing.  It is amazing how nice that cedar on the arctic looks once finished.  

Ok so I have been trying to keep this water last until late november, but I have been so busy at work that I let it go for a week and a half and it was to far gone.  We opened the tub today for a family soak, our youngest is 2 now and ready for his first hot tub soak.

So i open the cover, the water is greenish and a little odour to it but the micropure disposable filter began breaking down which floats in the water, really gross looking and feeling.  So must drain.  So now I got 2 months, of clean water and I will have to drain in late november to go through the winter.

the cool weather is here, and I am excited!!!  The summer usually keeps me away but come winter i cant get out of the tub!!!!

Oh well, what can you do, now only if my new cover comes before the winter, anyword yet tom???

Hot Tub Forum

S!@#% bad timing!!!!
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:51:47 pm »

Tom

Re: S!@#% bad timing!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 12:08:24 pm »
Geez, thought you'd have it by now.  Lemme check the orders...

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:17:27 pm »
buddy not even a call back yet.  I dont want to call and bug cuz they already hate me at the service department from the motor incident.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:17:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42