What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pristine Blue??  (Read 3325 times)

Water Boy

Pristine Blue??
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:03:12 pm »
Just had a Pristine Blue rep stop by the store to pitch his product. Sounds like the jist of it is that is a copper based product for the pool and spa, and that is a non chlorine based product. He made it sound very easy of course. I have heard of it before and had some customers ask, but never got a presentation until now. Just curios if any dealers or customers have experienced this stuff first hand on their pool or spa.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

Pristine Blue??
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:03:12 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Pristine Blue??
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:29 pm »
 We carried it for awhile it worked ok for those that used it right, in my opinion if used right it will last along time and your chem sales in time will actually go down depending how many people you put on it.    I still have some left and the people that are still on it I see maybe every 6 months or longer  to buy more.

Also as you read through it, it is not chlorine free.  They suggest if I remember right adding chlorine periodically.

I think the one downfall is people tend to use to much of it, in this product less is better.  But I am sure use of spa varies as well,but the people that like it dont add much of the product to there spa, and make it last along time.  I dont think you would want to sell just this product alone but continue to carry the normal stuff as well.  

A side note it didnt get along with nasty well water.

Hey its worth a try worst you could do would be drop it later.

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 03:23:19 pm »
I used to carry this as well.  The few customer who actually could keep there tub clean didn't outweigh the ones who couldn't.  We stoped carying this product.  I might have some left I'll sell real cheap.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 03:23:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42