What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: MRSA infections  (Read 9211 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: MRSA infections
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 12:30:15 pm »
So how are things going today, Hillbilly?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 12:30:15 pm »

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 02:31:11 pm »
Good, they let him come home yesterday afternoon. Now to make sure he finishes all his antibiotics. Our Grandson id going in today to make sure he does not have it and the rest of us are watching our selves closley.

Just because I freak out with germs/bugs ect. I have been keeping the tub at 10 ppm chlorine, cleaning pillows and cover and spa blanket. I will dump it this weekend and hose it down and start over!
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 09:41:24 pm »
That's good news, I'm sure he will finish his medication...it sounds like he really had a rough time.

I'm sure your tub will be fine. I picked the article that I referenced because it would have to represent the worst possible case. If chlorine was effective there, it will surely kill any potential Staph in your tub. ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 09:41:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42