What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis warranty issues - still no resolve  (Read 7792 times)

starsky

Re: Marquis warranty issues - still no resolve
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 09:02:47 pm »
I am assuming by now you callled the factory like Gary has suggested. What did they say? I can tell you I wouldn't expect anything to be done about the cover as it is not warrantable tha the wind blew it away but they may fix the air injector problem.

If the spa has clips that are designed to hold the cover down..and the clips are broken under warranty and the wind blows the cover off and damages it because the dealer had not yet repaired/supplied said clips, wouldn't that be a cause and effect situation? Maybe I missed something..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 09:02:47 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:00 am »

If the spa has clips that are designed to hold the cover down..and the clips are broken under warranty and the wind blows the cover off and damages it because the dealer had not yet repaired/supplied said clips, wouldn't that be a cause and effect situation? Maybe I missed something..

Thats what I was wondering earlier in this thread so I asked what the problem was with the cover but he responded that it "It does not matter what was wrong with the cover or any other broken warranteed part."

It seems his issue is more with their lack of response. I guess he never got to the point of the dealer calling back and determining if it was a warranteed issue.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42