What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa pics, anyone.  (Read 2834 times)

gwstudios

Spa pics, anyone.
« on: September 04, 2008, 04:57:33 am »
I am brand new to this forum and I don't know if anyone has already started a thread but I would love to see some of the other spas out there and especially anything custom or modded. We have a removable LCD TV / DVD combo that I can quickly put on a swing arm for ball games and movies which is a great way to go. You can run the audio out from the TV right into your radio so the sound plays through your speakers if you want to get a little custom.

My next move is to put an XBOX360 close by and figure out how to waterproof the wireless cotrollers with some custom silicon O-rings. We want to play Madden and not have to worry about the controllers getting wet. The XBOX360 Arcade model just dropped to $199 and would be perfect for this.

I'll post some of my own pics sometime tomorrow.

Hot Tub Forum

Spa pics, anyone.
« on: September 04, 2008, 04:57:33 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Spa pics, anyone.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 07:53:52 am »
Welcome to the forum, we welcome the photos and many people do post them in various threads.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Spa pics, anyone.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 07:53:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42