What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any Pacific Calypso owners out there?  (Read 3330 times)

Calypso

Any Pacific Calypso owners out there?
« on: August 29, 2008, 04:56:53 pm »
Are there any Pacific spa owners out there?. We have now owned our Pacific Calypso tub for 5 months and love it as much as the first time we soaked in it. It was the best fit for both of us and we still feel we made the right choice - thank god as it would be tough to return it now :).

How do you feel about your Pacific tub and do you have any secrets that have improved your spa experience. With our Calypso if I need a really strong massage I turn off a few of the jets, use a diverter valve if applicable and then crank the air in one of the three premium seats.

Any thoughts or experiences good or bad would be appreciated. I am looking forward to three days of morning and night soaks this long weekend. One of the better minor hangover cures is a soak in the tub in the morning with a little bit of baileys in the coffee.
2007 Pacific Calypso

Hot Tub Forum

Any Pacific Calypso owners out there?
« on: August 29, 2008, 04:56:53 pm »

Tanod

Re: Any Pacific Calypso owners out there?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 09:14:07 pm »
I own one as well and my favourite seat is the one with all the jets beside the stairs.  I just love that seat.  

The only thing that I wish is that the nights would start getting cooler so I could enjoy my hot tub more!

Calypso

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:10:30 pm »
Did you get the system 3 purification with your tub.

I like the seat by the stairs too but it is just a little bit too shallow for me. We have the sports therapy package so my favourite seat it the one on the filter side that has the pulsating large jet rings, hip, wrist and calf jets.

Our tub tends to warm up quickly too as it is almost too well insulated and the heat from the circ pump tend to stop the temperature from dropping. To cool the tub on hot days we have a large umbrella over the tub, stick broom handles under both sides to leave a 1 to 2 foot opening, and we open up the pump compartment to let some of the excess heat escape. If that does not work fill up some plastic milk jugs with water and freeze them with the caps on and put them in your tub. this will cool down the water and it will not add to or dilute your spa water.

What part of the country are you from? We are near Vancouver, BC Canada. Enjoy your tub - We love ours :)
2007 Pacific Calypso

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:10:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42