What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealer Screwup, what to do  (Read 7951 times)

Tom

Re: Dealer Screwup, what to do
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 12:52:54 pm »
Hi Tom, does that mean you're looking into mine too?
Yes - sent you a PM on Aug. 19.  System indicates you haven't read it yet.  Guess you'll see it when you're back from camping.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 12:55:02 pm by Graybeard »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 12:52:54 pm »

gowyn

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 02:49:13 pm »
An update.

I avoided posting here to avoid a feeding frenzy like in another post.

The tub was delivered today, everything is fine with the exception of one small thing which was a dealer issue.  Ordered the wrong cover lifter.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 07:37:50 pm »
amazing, shark season is in effect, cant help but feel responsible.  I am so glad that you got your tub.  You will love it, I promise.  have great fun enjoying your new tub

gowyn

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 08:11:07 pm »
had a quick soak, daughter drove me nuts bouncing around.  Now I have to try and figure out all the diverters and stuff.  Jets are too powerful.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 08:24:14 pm »
its funny when I first bought my tub, I bought the signature which has like 33 jets, and was kicking myself that i didnt get more jets.  I was really upset but couldnt convince the wife to spend anymore money.  Im so glad that I didnt spend the extra, I mean I love the jets, but so many nights, Igo out with a glass of wine, baileys on ice, cold beer, scotch, you get the point.  When it is really late, I love the lights out and just enjoy the quiet outside and hot water while looking at the stars.  

I find that I get itchy if I have the jets on to long.  I have 2 kids myself so understand the issues with kids in the tub.  Go out again tonight when you can, and really enjoy it.  Wait until the dark, and you will understand true spatopia!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 08:24:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42