What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where is Swell-Tub??  (Read 2372 times)

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
Where is Swell-Tub??
« on: August 04, 2008, 12:10:36 pm »
Hey all--

Wondering if anyone has seen/heard from Swell-Tub recently??  I know his step-dad is on hospice care, but I haven't seen him post recently. :-/

I will send him a PM in the meantime, but maybe I have missed things lately.
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Hot Tub Forum

Where is Swell-Tub??
« on: August 04, 2008, 12:10:36 pm »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: Where is Swell-Tub??
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:07:14 pm »
I just got home from vacation. Once you hit the 600 post number you slow down a bit.

Scott  8-)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 12:50:52 pm »
 Yeah, I guess so.  

COme to think of it, where are spatini and saved by grace??

I haven't seen them post in a while, and I wonder how Fred's tub has been??
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 06:05:34 pm »
I think while you are shopping for a tub and then after it arrives you have a lot of questions. After you own it for a few months then it is so easy to take care of that you run out of things to say unless a newbie post a question you know the answer to.

Scott  8-)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Spatini

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 06:45:18 pm »
Glad to see ya miss me ,
Swell is probably pretty close on his thoughts as to why folks seem to disappear from the forums , I was a liitle overwhelmed at first by all the choices and then the chemicals , but now its very easy , so not so many questions come up and I only come on to lurk and see whats going on here, But I am going to do a little write up on the Brilliance system that I switched to as it is fairly simple and works great. As of right now I'm having a leak that needs to be attended to , been there for about a month and I hope it can be found soon. Other than that I love the J -480 and the lounger is still the fav by every one that gets in, imagine that !

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 05:15:26 pm »
The J-480 has a cool way to put in a lounger. It does not take up the whole side of the tub like some other brands. Also it was a very nice lounger. The Sundance Maxxus also has a nice lounger in it.

Anyway, last night I was in bed and ready to call it a day when my 4 year old grandson walks into the bedroom with a sad look on his face. He says grandpa I need to relax in a square of water that has some squirty water in the seats. I responded, are you wanting to go sit in the hot tub with grandpa and he said yes. I thought it was funny how he set-up his request.

Now I'm going to check and see if there is a website called whats the best square of water with squirty seats (haha).

Scott  8-)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 05:15:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42