What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot spring tiger river?  (Read 2374 times)

beleive

hot spring tiger river?
« on: July 26, 2008, 08:19:32 am »
Locally a spa place has a hot spring,called a tiger river the model is sumatran?I can get it for 3900,warranty seems good,dont know much about this model,does anybody have any input.Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

hot spring tiger river?
« on: July 26, 2008, 08:19:32 am »

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
Re: hot spring tiger river?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 09:48:20 am »
That is a brand name spa that is made by Watkins.  What year is it? Seems like I good price, but I’m not familiar with that model.  Try to post this in the hot tub section; you will get more response there.  Maybe someone can move this thread for you.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 06:50:41 pm by Mr._Bubbles »
It's all about da bubbles!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:56:01 pm »
You may get more info in this section of the board... :)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:56:50 am »
If you are looking for a small tub 6' 6" square good for 2-4 people it is a great tub.  As energy efficient as Hot Spring.  Great price!  We sell for $5000+

Is it a floor model?
What comes with it?  Delivery?  Cover lifter?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 10:57:49 am »
Tiger River is a "sister" brand to Hotsprings (and as Mr Bubbles said, a Watkins Product).  They are made in the same factory as the HS tubs, and Watkins is recognzed as a quality maker.

I owned a 2005 Tiger River Caspian and felt for the money it was an excellent value. It was a very good quality tub with some nice features, but nothing too fancy.  Insualtion, energy efficenty, quality were important to me over flash and the Capsian fit me very well. My sister now has the tub and loves it.

I can't speak to Sumatrian, but only to Tiger River over all. I  do recomend that you wet test the tub to ensure it's comfortable to you, and compare the features and value to other quality names in the same class (Sundance may have comprable tub, and you may also check  Caldera (andother Watkins tub).

07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 10:57:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42