What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Industry Eggheads....  (Read 13950 times)

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: Industry Eggheads....
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2008, 11:58:43 am »
Term, Topnotch there, you have done the spa business a good deed. Ditto on what Canada eh said.

I hope they go to court and nail the SOB to the jailhouse wall.

WOW, I feel so much better now.....

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2008, 11:58:43 am »

spagal

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2008, 08:28:26 pm »
Definitely looks like a story for 7 on Your Side. The shell of the one I GAVE AWAY looked way better than that!

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2008, 10:21:45 am »
Been following this post for the weekend and haven't been able to respond yet--Gary, I totally agree with you, and I am glad the consumer has turned to those resources.

Term--great job, and I hope we all get to hear the continuation of the story as the Conman gets nailed--heck, it would be interesting to see the link to the news channel--hoping there will be one  ;).

It is great we are able to turn to resources like BBB and State Attorney General, and the FTC.  Unfortunately, when I got shanked on an online purchase of furniture (to the tune of $1400), I was still unable to have any recourse.  The company went "out of business", and even though I provided proof that the owners purchased a new home for $456,000 less than ONE month prior to "business close", the Illinois SAG office stated that "they are in a civil area, and would be unable to attach a lien to the home at this time".  BULLSHIT!  I am not the only one who got screwed by Brian and Kerry Weiner (interesting, how ironic to be screwed by the Weiner's) of Volo, IL, but they get to keep their brand new home financed by the folks they screwed over.  (Yes, my bad, I used a debit/Visa card, and by the time the entire deal came to fruition, I was unable to recover any amount from the bank).  

Well, I hope this consumer can get his money back, and it sounds like, since the "business" is still in practice, he may have a better chance.  At least with the credit card company.

Pissed at the jerks in the world screwing the hardworking--
Chrisi   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

PS--glad this gentleman could turn to someone like you, Term, to have a resource and get back at Conman.
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Vanguard

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2008, 04:59:40 pm »
I think I found the former owner of the hot tub in question.  Term, maybe you could use this in your report to show that it truly is a used tub.

The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2008, 03:58:05 pm »
Update......

Here is a letter the victim received.  The CC company is supposed to make a ruling next week:

The dealer is a completely worthless sack o' pig squat.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

starsky

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2008, 05:15:10 pm »
What an audacious piece of scum. Not only did he rip you off by selling you a damaged piece of crap, but he infers that you allowed it to sit in the sun uncovered, or someone climbed in it and broke it. He never mentions that he delivered it after you told him to wait until you got back into town. Yet I guarantee you sociopaths like this one sleep very well at night..  

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2008, 10:28:48 pm »
I can't wait to hear the ruling.  I have been wondering what had happened...

Pig squat, well that's being nice.  Dung beetle dung, is what I was thinking... ;)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 10:29:47 pm by wewannahottub »
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Vanguard

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2008, 03:48:03 pm »
Is this guy related to our friend in Colorado?  Sounds like he has some of the same delusional ways of thinking.

What a scum.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2008, 10:00:14 pm »
Oh this makes my blood boil.
Get a rope!!!
Don't they do it the cowboy way in Texas?

Scott  >:(
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2008, 10:00:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42