What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub recommendation??  (Read 4407 times)

beleive

hot tub recommendation??
« on: July 23, 2008, 11:27:35 pm »
I know shouldnt ask,but been trying to research and I am overwhelmed.I live quite a ways away from major cities and only day off in this time year is sundays?Most places closed.So Im asking here is some needs for tub.I have neck and back disc problems,so jet system to meet that need is must,dont need anything large,2-3 person.The tubs I have found that I liked the size have very few jets in them?Other than that just good quality,have talked to alot wholesalers on phone,feel uneasy with them?Have looked at a hotspring salana TX has moto jet,but thats about it.Not picky about the cabinet,and it will be outside on concrete patio.Thanks for any recomendations.

Hot Tub Forum

hot tub recommendation??
« on: July 23, 2008, 11:27:35 pm »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: hot tub recommendation??
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 02:14:43 am »
The best neck jet I saw during my search was a BullFrog with a neck blaster jet pack. They make some small spas. Most major brands will work your back very well. I do my back and neck with my Jacuzzi RX jets.

Scott  8-)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 02:17:14 am by Swell-Tub »
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:58:06 am »
It  is hard to find a small spa with a lot of jets. It would blow water out of the tub. You can find them with jets placed in the spots you need.

Clearwater spas also has some small tubs with neck and shoulder jets in them. The duet is nice and they sit deep for smaller tubs so you are not out of the water.

There are a few quality tubs out there that have what you are looking for. Check them all out, try them and see what works for you, specially since it is for therapy.

Since you only have Sundays off maybe you could call the dealers of the tubs you are seriously interested in and see if they will make an appointment with you. It does not hurt to try.

Here is the Trio
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 01:15:42 pm by Hillbilly_Hot_Tub »
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

lovinmylab

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 12:31:19 pm »
I am also looking for a 2-3 person with multiple jets.  We are looking at Arctic Fox Ultra, Sundance Capri or Jacuzzi J-315 if that helps.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 12:40:05 pm »

The HotSpring Jetsetter....probably the #1 selling spa in the world.

Good luck in your search. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Calypso

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 01:05:01 pm »
Where are you located? As noted by Hillbilly if you are seriously interested in a hot tub they will open for you on a Sunday for a wet test. I would tell them the maximum you want to spend, wet test at least 3 and then make your final decision.

There are many quality 2-3 person spas out there and many of them have already been listed in this thread. I would add Beachcomber and Pacific spas to the mix if they are in your area.

Good luck

2007 Pacific Calypso

Water Boy

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 01:07:17 pm »
If you are wanting a quality smaller spa with lots of jets, then I would take a look at the Arctic Fox Ultra Series. It comes with 2 pumps, a therapy air blower, and 38 jets, and on top of all of that, a waterfall!

It is one of our most popular spas. Good Luck finding your dream spa! :)
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hillbilly Hot Tub

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 01:18:00 pm »
Thats a nice looking 3 person Arctic Kimbo. Does the water stay in the tub with 2 pumps or blow right out ;D
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Water Boy

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 01:36:47 pm »
Thats a nice looking 3 person Arctic Kimbo. Does the water stay in the tub with 2 pumps or blow right out ;D

Oh no!! That’s just one more added benefit that I forgot to mention about the Arctic Fox. It has a 39" cabinet where as lots of smaller spas have a 29-30" cabinet so it has nice depth to it, and you would have to try very hard to get all the water to blow right out. The added depth also helps to keep the water in when three or more people use it. Makes in nice in the winter time! Don't have to get the frozen hose out nearly as much to top if off with water.

The exact dimensions of the spa are 86" x 68" x 39". You can also get the fox with as few as 12 jets and one pump in the Prestige Series if one wanted. :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 01:43:06 pm by Happy_Madison »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Calypso

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 02:56:14 pm »
Kimbo has hit the nail on the head with the tub depth. You definately want to wet test a 2 to 3 person spa as many may too shallow if you are about 6 feet tall. I did not realize the arctic was that deep.
2007 Pacific Calypso

Hillbilly Hot Tub

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 03:38:12 pm »
Clearwaters are 33' deep, but I love that Arctic. My big Clearwater is 41 inches deep and it is my favorite thing about the tub, specially in winter, i don't like my shoulders out of the water.

beleive

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 11:23:20 pm »
like to have one with a rest that wrap around the neck?Have seen them,but again have look at so many,thanks for recomendations

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 11:13:28 am »
If you are wanting a quality smaller spa with lots of jets, then I would take a look at the Arctic Fox Ultra Series. It comes with 2 pumps, a therapy air blower, and 38 jets, and on top of all of that, a waterfall!

It is one of our most popular spas. Good Luck finding your dream spa! :)

That would be my recommendation.  ;)
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 11:13:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42